Amazon Worried About Kate Hudson’s Fabletics?

Should Amazon be worried when yet another clothing retailer is claiming to gain ground on the best-selling company online? In recent years, Amazon has had to stay ahead of thousands in this very competitive market, and this year they are enjoying 20 percent of the sales, while all the rest of the market has to fight and pick apart the other 80 percent. Kate Hudson’s Fabletics is not just picking at scraps any longer, they are going after a bigger piece of the women’s apparel market, gobbling up over $250 million in sales in only the last 36 months.

 

Hudson talks about how her company and her athleisure brand has been making huge gains recent years. She credits the success to her Fabletics membership and reverse showrooming sales process. To get a better understanding about how these two components are working together, we first have to go to the Fabletics stores at the local mall. This is where you are going to discover women of all ages window-shopping for the latest in active-wear, trying on all the diverse styles in workout apparel, and even taking the Fabletics Lifestyle Quiz. This is more of a unique shopping experience, no pressure, catering to these women and allowing them to enjoy the shopping experience.

 

Now things take a huge turn for the positive as far as sales go when you take a look at how these same women are shopping at the Fabletics e-commerce site. Part of the benefit to being a member of this company is those items you tried on at the retail store get moved to your online account. Since you know that those yoga pants fit you and really highlighted your frame, you only need to worry about buying different colors, styles, and new releases. That means you go from buying one piece to try to see if it fits to a half-dozen that you can not wait to show off at the gym this weekend.

 

Hudson’s Fabletics customers are also enjoying free shipping on all online orders with their membership, discounted apparel prices, and the help of a shopping assistant. That quiz these women took at the store only enhanced their membership, and each month they have a new item chosen specifically for them to consider, pampering at its best. It appears Kate Hudson’s Fabletics has struck a chord with female shoppers who are fast becoming loyal Fabletics customers.

One thought on “Amazon Worried About Kate Hudson’s Fabletics?

  1. Though I don’t believe Amazon really have to worry about Fabletics for now, I however wish Fabletics should keep on with the pace they are going against Amazon. Although Rush essay writer holds a different view to this, I have had view friends who enjoys shopping fabletics product and they are quite impressive. I see Fabletics in the coming years being a very big formidable force against Amazon.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *